Wednesday, June 11, 2008

To Sophia--Angel of mercy

Sophia, at A T & T technical support, you were a Godsend yesterday . . . I hope you could tell. The internet problem at my church had been a thorn in the side of my sabbatical. Previous calls to tech support had not helped resolve the problem . . . until you. You were able to diagnose the problem and help me through the solution. It only took one try! You showed great patience and good humor (I've never had a tech support person laugh before). Sophia, judging from your accent, you live far, far away. You blessed me and aided the growth of God's kingdom. You were an instrument of God's mercy. Grace and peace to you. Namaste.

1 comment:

Mommato4miracles said...

Thanks for your kind words on my blog. I get so discouraged sometimes with my son's health issues, and try so hard to stay positive and remember the tremendous blessings that God has given me. Walking the life of a follower of Christ can be such a challenge, but I am so blessed and thankful that He has chosen me and that I have chosen Him. My babies are my greatest joy and I thank God for them continuously.